Have you had it with looking tired and worn out? Are you starting to notice more and more new wrinkles on your face each day? Then you might be the perfect candidate for a wrinkle relaxer treatment. If you’ve been on the fence about whether Dysport or Botox is the right treatment for you, then you’ll want to do some homework to find out which one is the best fit and where you can find a great physician who specializes in both. Finding a physician that you’re comfortable with takes some time. You’ll want a medical professional that you can trust, one who can make recommendations based on your skin type.
It is true that in our youth-oriented society aging gracefully is sometimes frowned upon. But there are ways to combat that without looking “overdone,” and there is no harm in wanting to refresh your look now and then. Why not help yourself to look and feel younger at an affordable price and under the care of trusted medical professionals. At East West Physicians, a medical wellness boutique, we offer an extensive menu of anti-aging treatments, including Dysport in Coconut Creek that will leave you positively glowing! Our board-certified medical physicians will turn your tired-looking skin into glowing skin in no time!
What is the truth about Dysport vs Botox?
Both Dysport and Botox are types of botulinum neurotoxin injections, more commonly known as “wrinkle erasers,” that are used to treat frown lines and some wrinkles to reveal smoother more youthful-looking skin. Much has been said about the use of both, and while both are equally as effective, it’s probably best to ask your doctor which product would be the best fit for you. It’s best to remember that each patient is different and results can vary from one patient to another.
Botox vs. Dysport Treatments
• Botox usually takes a little longer to take effect than Dysport. Dysport treatments usually kick in within 1-2 days, whereas Botox may take anywhere from 3 to 5 days.
• Botox typically lasts three to six months, and Dysport has been known to last a bit longer. Some patients report Dysport lasts as long as six months to a year.
• The side effects are similar in both Botox and Dysport which include, swelling, numbness, bruising and temporary dropping of eyelids in some cases.
• Dysport, after extensive research, proved more effective in reducing crows feet then Botox.
• Dysport is about the same price as Botox but on average maybe a slightly more affordable option than Botox.
You Will Be the Envy of All Your Friends
If you are worried about being discovered, trust us, your friends will never know you’ve had anything done, in fact, you’ll look so rested and refreshed they might ask you where you went on vacation! If you’re interested in trying Dysport treatments in Coconut Creek or Botox, or just want to find out more about which treatment might be right for you, the aesthetics and medical team at East West Physicians will be happy to go over all your options. Call the East West Physicians team today at (954) 255-9355.