How to slow the aging process is definitely in the news and on our minds frequently these days, especially baby boomers. We live in a youth-oriented society, but that doesn’t mean we can’t look our best at any age. In fact, men and women of all ages are looking and feeling better than before—and living longer. We exercise more; eat healthier organic foods and less red meat. If you want a quick boost to your health, try IV Nutrition Therapy in Coconut Creek. One of the many benefits of IV Nutrition Therapy is that the nutrient-rich cocktail that your doctor will mix based on your specific needs, is infused directly into the bloodstream. Not only does this therapy combat the signs of aging giving you more energy and a youthful glow, but it has been noted in some cases to help those with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and chronic pain and even the common cold and flu. IV Nutrition Therapy is something that both men and women can benefit from. The most common vitamins that are included in IV nutrition cocktail include vitamin, C, B vitamins, magnesium, and calcium. They may even contain amino acids. Your doctor will prepare the IV with a blend of the nutrients that will be most beneficial to your body.
Here are five of the most beneficial reasons to try IV Nutrition Therapy
- Anti-aging – This special mixture of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants, IV Nutrition Therapy, can help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and repair UV damage from the sun. Stronger hair and nails, clearer skin and improved eyesight have also been reported.
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress – Some people have chronic anxiety and this can really take a toll on your relationships and work life. IV Nutrition Therapy has been shown to reduce anxiety when patients are faced with stressful situations in their daily lives.
- Improves athletic performance – If setting more records and beating your own time is important to your fitness goal then IV Nutrition Therapy might be the perfect treatment for you. Ideal for a runner training for a marathon or a person who likes to work out lifting weights daily in the gym, IV Nutrition Therapy hydrates muscles, eliminates toxins and boosts endurance performance.
- Manages symptoms of a Hangover – Symptoms like dizziness, headache, nausea, and muscle cramps can be elevated with IV Nutrition Therapy in Coconut Creek
- Relieves migraine headaches – Many people suffer terribly from chronic migraine pain. But it’s sometimes not enough to take a pill and rest alone in a dark room. IV Nutrition Therapy can help with the light sensitivity, dizziness, and nausea that most migraine headaches bring on.
At East/West Physicians, a holistic approach is our goal in many of our treatments. All of our therapies are administered by licensed medical professionals and combat the aging process at the cellular level to achieve optimal results. If you are interested in IV Nutrition Therapy in Coconut Creek and any of our other anti-aging therapies, call us today at (954) 255-9355 to explore the possibilities. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping you achieve all of your health and anti-aging goals.